Friday, August 13, 2010

Weddings

I am attending a wedding tomorrow; my 21 year old cousin, Maegan, is getting married.  I love attending weddings.  Usually I tear up at some point, and ESPECIALLY when the bride walks thru those doors - just ask my sister - I bawled like a baby when I first saw her!  I cried harder than her husband-to-be!  :) 

There is something magnificent and lovely about weddings.  They inspire you; they make you think back to your own wedding day (or dream of the day you get married).  So, I am really excited to attend the wedding of my cousin and her soon-to-be husband, John.  Tomorrow they will officially be Mr. and Mrs. McDonald!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  Take time to enjoy your family.  Look at your husband or wife and let them know how much you care about them. 

Until tomorrow,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment